Instagram

Saturday 5 September 2015

All Black Bloggers Fashion Week Outfit Inspiration

So about a week ago I received an email from The Blogger Hangout group, all about the Bloggers Fashion Week which is happening this Monday, the 7th September, unfortunately I won't be able to attend this blogger event but in the email were details about a competition they are holding and it really interested me. To enter they had a few options to choose from but I decided to go with the 'All Black Bloggers Fashion Week Outfit Inspiration' I usually wear some sort of black item of clothing daily anyway-my wardrobe is a mixture of mostly black, grey and white-so I knew it would be easy to come up with outfit ideas. 

I have decided to do three outfit options one being a very casual outfit which is all black, the other two being mostly black, one is a more dressed up outfit and the third is somewhere in-between the two.

No.1 The Casual Look

1. HnM Black Jeans 2. Monki Bag 3. Asos Black Fine Kitted V-neck Tee 4. Juicy Couture La Fleur 5. River Island Sunglasses 6. Topshop Black Slip Ons 

No.2 The Dressed Up One

1. Zara Shirt 2. Monki Bag 3. Khaki Green Hnm Jeans 4. New Look Black Heeled Sandals 5. Topshop Gold Necklace 6. Victor and Rolf Flowerbomb

No.3 The Inbetween 

1. Boohoo Check shirt (same gold necklace as outfit no.2) 2. Monki Bag 3. HnM Black Jeans 4. New Look Black Boots 
So there are my three outfits for the 'All Black Fashion Week Outfit Inspiration'. Like I said two out of three aren't all black but the non-black items can easily be changed for something else to suit the 'All Black' look, although I think there's nothing wrong with adding a bit of colour to an all black outfit. So whether you are attending the Bloggers Fashion Week or just in need of some outfit inspiration I hope this has helped. Feedback is always greatly appreciated or even a comment letting me know if you'll be attending and what you would wear!

If you are interested in this Blogger event, you can still register online by clicking here
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tamara. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig