Instagram

Friday 25 September 2015

The Experimenter | Review

Lush has been one of my favourite brands for quite some time now, I love the whole idea behind the brand and the products are really amazing too. Everything is fresh, 100% Vegetarian, handmade and most importantly cruelty free! 
When Lush said they were bringing out a few new products a couple of months ago now, for the flagship store on Oxford Street, I had to check them out. The one that stood out for me-which wasn't a surprise-was the The Experimenter bath bomb (£3.95). I then headed to Lush but my nearest store had nothing in stock yet, I recently got the chance to pop into Lush though and grabbed myself one of The Experimenter bath bombs!
Firstly I'd like to mention that it smells nothing like how you imagine it to, I thought it would be very fruity and fun scent but it's the opposite more of an earthy aroma. There is Vanilla in the ingredients and also Tonke Absolute which gives it a sweet scent and Vetivert Oil which makes it very relaxing. On it's own Vetivert Oil is strong and would be very much like an aromatherapy oil but because they have combined it with the Vanilla and Tonke it just takes off that edge with light sweetness.  
As you can see when I dropped it in the bath it instantly starts to swirl around creating what Lush describes as an original motion pictureIt fizzes loudly and it contains popping candy which makes this bath bomb more exciting-because popping candy brings out everyone's inner child! The colours are amazing, made up of Pink, Blue, Purple, white and Gold it literally is a picture, like tie dye in your bath and the smell is amazing! The colours last a few minutes but then they turn the water into this deep blue which looks purple over the skin and because there is little bits of shimmer in the bomb, it looks like a night sky.
The smells from The Experimenter leaves a scent on your skin, which is nice and something that is common in many Lush products. There is next to no moisturisation that comes from it but I can live without that because it looks and smells so good. I highly recommend you pick up this bath bomb when you are next in Lush as it really is lovely and makes bath time a lot more fun. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tamara. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig