Instagram

Tuesday 23 February 2016

Intergalactic bath time experience!

Right now I am supposed to be writing a short story for a piece of work that it due to hand in, in two days. Instead I thought I would take a "break" to write a quick post. It's been a while since I was last active on my blog, roughly two months, but I promise I am now back up and running with more exciting things to come! And to those that still visited whilst I've been away-thank you!
So, on to the exciting bit. For Christmas I received a lovely little box containing a couple goodies from Lush and one of them was the Intergalactic Bath Bomb. Lush being one of my all time favourite brands for all things smelly that you can drop in your bath, cover your body with or simply slap on your face a relax with, its amazing. So I waited to use this Bath Bomb or rather I forgot about it in the mountain of bath products I received but I was extremely excited to find it when I did as I was in need of a relaxing bath. 

So first off it doesn't just smell really really nice but it looks fantastic too. the bright colour of blue and the swirl of white, lime, pink and purple all tied in with small flecks of glitter really make this one to admire, but you drop it into the bath anyway. The scent is definitely invigorating with cooling Peppermint, awakening Grapefruit, Vetivert oil (which sounds like something from Harry Potter) for the relaxing element and toning Cedarwood oil. The smell is kind of like liquorice/aniseed, at least that is what was coming from the box when I opened it but it really is a nice smell, great for evening use or in the morning as it isn't full of just reviving oils or relaxing ones. 
Dropping it into  the bath is definitely the best part. it instantly turns the water a beautiful blue full of tiny shimmer and as it continues to fizz you get the other colours emerging creating that lovely, colourful frothy foam on top of the water. It looks like tie dye in the bath and who doesn't want their bath looking like tie dye? 
So although I didn't pick this bath bomb up myself I definitely will in the future and I highly recommend it to anyone that loves the bright Bath Bombs at Lush. Find it here.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tamara. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig