Instagram

Friday 28 July 2017

ROME 2017

In May me and my friend Michael visited Rome for our birthdays. It was one of those we can't really afford it right now but who cares trip and it was 100% worth it! 

We spent the week eating insane amounts of carbs, drinking wine all day long whilst being the biggest tourists, snapping pictures of anything and everything. We stayed out into the night watching the Italian streets fill up with people while consuming amazing tiramisu and sipping Sauvignon Blanc. Rome was everything I had ever hoped and so much more.

Our first night was spent visiting the Fontana di Trevi and eating dinner at Canova in the Piazza del Popolo
Sitting on the steps of Victor Emmanuel's Monument - the first king of a unified Italy
Quite possibly one of the best views I've ever had whilst drinking beer
Standing outside Elizabeths apartment door (Eat, Pray, Love)
More pizza
I ate a ham and cheese croissant in-front of the Trevi Fountain on my 22nd birthday - AMAZING!
On my birthday we also went wine tasting with an Airbnb experience, we travelled to Lazio where we met this amazing group of people, drank wine, ate cheese and chatted for hours - we all went for more wine once the experience was over!
Another Eat, Pray, Love spot. My birthday dinner was at the restaurant Santa Lucia. The food was amazing, the wine was the best I'd ever had and the best bit was that two of the girls we met at the wine tasting joined us - best birthday so far!
Beers and an incredible view from Janiculum hill - definitely worth the trek up there!
On our last full day we went down to Naples where we stopped off for pizza, quickly it was back on the train to visit Pompeii.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tamara. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig