Instagram

Monday 27 April 2015

Monthly Favorites-April 2015

I've noticed in the past month or so that there has been a few items of clothing, accessories, beauty and skincare, that I haven't been able to stop using -we all have them-the new pair of boots that simply go with everything or the healthy (or not so healthy) snack you've been obsessed with, whatever it is, its something that you really really like and therefore if you are a blogger, you feel the need to share your favourites with everyone!So here I have put together my 'Monthly Favourites' for you lovely lot to take a look at-I hope you enjoy!
Dainty Jewellery  
An outfit for me isn't complete with out accessories and one of my favourites is dainty jewellery. I'm not one for huge statement pieces, so I love finding timeless pieces of jewellery that will go with everything. 
First I have my Fossil watch, its has brown leather straps and a gold/rosy face and hard wear. I received this as a birthday present a few years ago and haven't taken it off since-figuratively of course-its goes with absolutely everything, I have quite small thin wrists also and it does up perfectly for that. 
Next are my Pandora rings, again I rarely go out without them on, unless I'm sleeping of showering. my boyfriend got these for me as a birthday present and an anniversary present-I picked them out though of course hehe-perfect for matching with other simple jewellery pieces. 
Finally i have a simple goldy/bronze spike necklace, this was just the one I happened to be wearing that day but any simple necklaces like this I am constantly wearing! I cant wait to get my hands on some Orelia Jewellery as their necklaces and rings are 100% my style and would look perfect with any outfit-definitely on my wishlist! 


My Denim Jacket
I am obsessed with this denim jacket from Topshop. As the weather here in England isn't quite hot enough for going out in just t-shirts or thin jumpers yet, I seem to be always grabbing this jacket. its light enough so that you don't feel too hot yet it keeps you warm enough when out and about so that your not freezing. I bought this in a size 12 and it has the perfect amount of room to easily move around in even if you are wanting to wear a jumper underneath. Perfect Spring/Autumn staple.



Find it here
Jo Malone-Pomegranate Noir
As we've come out of winter i cant seem to stop wearing my favourite winter fragrance, Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir. I purchased this fragrance after noticing everyone talking about Jo Malone products, fragrances, candles etc a few years ago and I'm so glad I did. It's a lovely sexy, almost dark scent that just lingers beautifully on you and you clothing. if I ever smell this on someone else it is so recognisable but because of what the scent is not for it being a common. 
Find it here
Sunglasses 
Now sunglasses are something that always makes their way into my handbag this time of year. You never know when you'll need them, especially in England one minute its a heatwave the next torrential rain and snow, but when the sun is out it can be really bright, that is why this month sunglasses are definitely a favourite!
I purchased this pair from Topshop, they were pretty cheap maybe £8-I love stocking up of cheap sunnies as I always seem to lose or break them on holiday, plus if there is a daring pair you want to try out it doesn't matter if they are a few quid, better than spending £100s on a pair you'll only wear a few times.


Nike Flynit 4.0
Everyone seems to be wearing some type of running shoe or sports shoe these days and I am loving this trend-you cant beat stylish comfort. They can turn a classy outfit into sports chic in seconds or make your casual outfit just that bit cooler or edgy. Anyway my sports shoe of choice it the Nike Flyknit 4.0, I checked out many reviews online and was deciding between 5 different Nike shoes and this pair came out on top-yes they are very pricey, but if you want a comfortable show that'll last you years, then I highly recommend these! When I first purchased these, I took a trip up to London and wore them the whole time I was there and there was a lot of walking involved and zero blisters or aches! (plus getting them in black and white means they go with everything but there are also a few other wow colours available)

Find it here
Vaseline Spray and Go Body Moisturiser
Now yes granted, this one isn't very exciting but I'm obsessed with using it. Its the Vaseline Spray and Go body moisturiser, I purchased it about 6 months a go and havent stopped using it since. I love moisturisers that don't leave you skin feeling sticky or greasy after using them especially as I normally apply them before getting dressed or going to bed, although they're the ones that normally hydrate your skin the most, but I have found a solution and it is this. applying it has been made super easy as you spray it directly on to the skin and rub it in, it soaks into the skin quickly but you can notice that you've used something-it doesn't just disappear-I also have the cocoa version of this spray but I prefer  this one a lot more, especially the smell, its not a strong scent but as its Aloe Vera its just nice and fresh-highly recommend it for the upcoming summer months if you'll be showing off your bare legs!

So there you have it, My Monthly Favourites for April 2015, I hope you have enjoyed having a look into what i have been loving over the past month, I would love to see what you have all been loving, so please feel free to leave a comment. 

Thanks, EverydayToots 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tamara. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig