Instagram

Thursday 10 September 2015

New and Old Skincare Products

Skincare is something I will either religiously stay on top of or I just won't bother at all and by that I mean, sleeping with my make-up on-face wipes don't even cross my mind. But I do love skincare, buying new skincare is a guilty pleasure, I love browsing the isles of Boots or House Of Fraser in search of something new. 
So I kinda had almost a month of not bothering with my skincare, moisturiser is about all I'll do and that's because I can't stand when my face is dry after showering and I thought it was time to try out some thing new that I wouldn't get too bored of. This isn't a skincare routine update just three products that I really love using on my skin, two of which I already had and have used many times in the past and another one is something I had never used before.
I'll start off with the thing I hadn't tried before, I got this in my Selfridges Advent Calendar last Christmas and never thought about using it. It's the Lancome Gentle Softening Cleansing Fluid for eyes and face. It's essentially a cleansing milk, very gentle to use and wipes away any make-up, even waterproof without having to rub at your eyes. Doesn't have any harsh smells and doesn't leave behind any stickiness on the face. I haven't seen anyone else really talk about Lancome skincare but it seems to be really nice, I also use the oil based make-up remover from Lancome which is really good, their products are super pricey though but I'd love to check out more of their range.
the next one is pretty popular so I'm not going to ramble too much as I'm sure everyone knows what they're about. The first is Garnier Micellar Water, really similar to the popular Bio Derma water, this month I have loved and used it loads it went into my August Monthly Favourites. It's just a really easy way of cleaning your face, just put some on a cotton pad and wipe everything away. I don't use this on a full face of make-up I'm sure it would be fine but I use it more on no make-up days or when I have very minimal make-up. 
Last but not least is the Lush Tea Tree Toner Water, I have been a fan of this for maybe 3 years, it is exactly what it says on the tin-or plastic bottle-a toner water infused with Tea Tree oil. I use it by spraying onto a cotton pad and really giving my face a good clean with it. You can spray it straight onto your face but I find using a cotton pad easiest, sounds gross but you really see dirt and make-up coming off with this even after you've properly cleaned your face with a cleanser so you know its working! I use this usually after I've either cleansed my face properly and then go in with a moisturiser or on no make-up days I use it after the Garnier Micellar Water. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tamara. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig